CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

the obligatory first post

So I'm considering blogger as the hosting site for my blog because tumblr doesn't allow me to have pictures embedded within my text. However, the main reason I quit blogger and moved to tumblr was because the customization of themes which I feel is way easier to use than blogger's version. Or because I lean slightly to the side of the tech spectrum labelled "noob" and hence I find it really difficult to figure my way around. Anyway, I was flipping through other scrapbooking blogs and from Julia at the stamping ground , I found the easiest, prettiest free blog template website which led me to this bright and sunny template!

So. I wrote all of that about a month ago while I was in the midst of my exams. And now that my exams are over I can probably work on this blog properly...after I'm done resting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment